Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We've registered!

Yesterday afternoon we went and registered at Target and Babies "R" Us! I've added links to those websites on the right-hand side of the blog. You can put in mine and/or William's name and find our lists pretty easily! If you do buy a gift, please include a gift receipt! It makes it a lot easier to exchange items we may receive.

While yardsale-ing with my friend Kelly about a month ago, I met a nice family with 3 girls- a 5 year-old and a set of 2 year-old twins! Their garage was FULL of baby clothes! They had all the clothes from their first daughter and didn't re-use any of it with the twins, because they wanted 2 of everything... therefore, they pretty much had 3 full sets of little girl clothing. Anyway, I kept in touch with them in case we had a girl and this morning, Kelly and I went to their house and spent 2 hours going through plastic tubs full of clothes! In all, I think we got 8-10 walmart-sized plastic sacks stuffed full of nice baby clothes, shoes, bibs, gowns, onsies, and sleepsacks ranging in size from 0-18 months for $50! WOW! Not to mention, it was a lot of fun... :)

I think Avery is going to enjoy being spoiled by all of our wonderful friends and family!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm about to get on your registry, but I don't think I'll need to get you anything because Miss Avery seems pretty much set after this morning! ;) Just kidding! :D You got GREAT stuff, though!
Also, Sarah came by tonight, and we took a walk by your house, and your walls are painted! :D I'm sure you probably saw it, but if not, they look wonderful! you're almost done!
also, what do you think about Girls Night here next Thursday? will you be here? just let me know!

Unknown said...

sounds like you girls had a blast at the "personal garage sale" :) can't wait to see some of the things you got!

thanks for your opinion on the stationary!

Unknown said...

great job! you answered the riddle correctly :) you're so smart!