Friday, June 27, 2008

A tiny update

This week has just flown by! Hopefully I'll be able to start seeing little patients next week, which will help the time fly by a little faster :)

They painted the interior of the house this week (white- nothing exciting) and stained the spindles on the stairs and the mantle (I think). They also added tile to the shower area of the master bathroom! We'll have to get pictures of those few things...

Pregnancy is going well! I can feel Avery move around more and more... which is always exciting, but not always enjoyable... :) I think on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the easiest pregnancy ever, I might be at a 1.5 thus far! It really has been easy- my only complaints being some not-so-bad nausea in the beginning, fatigue, and now reflux! It makes me thankful, especially when I hear about how women usually get so, so sick when they're pregnant with girls!

Again, since it's Friday, it's free-giveaway day on my friend Allison's blog! Check it out from the list on the right!

No comments: