Thursday, October 23, 2008

How many more days?

Ugh. Contractions. I've had them for 2 days now. They vary in intensity, duration, and frequency (how strong they are, how long they last, and how often they come) but they are all annoying. Hopefully this means I won't have to wait for my induction to get here!

So that means it's that time. Time for you guys to guess when baby Avery will get here! :o)
Leave a "Love Note" at the bottom of the post with the following information:
1- Your name
2- The date Avery will be born
3- Time she will be born
4- How much you think she will weigh
5- How long you think she will be

I am scheduled to be induced either the 4th or the 5th, so if you think I'll have to wait that long, those are the dates you can use :)

Good luck!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

oooh! fun game! Ok, let's see. I'm thinking she'll be born on Monday, the 27th, at 8:26. I think she will be 7 lb. 2 oz. and 19 inches long! :D I have no idea if the height and weight combo is feasable, but i'm guessing! I HOPE she gets here soon! remember, despite cell phone minutes, call me no matter what when you leave for the hospital! even if it's 3 AM!

Unknown said...

Oh boy oh boy...Actually I guess I should say Oh girl Oh girl. What a fun game. Ok. Using my psychic abilities I predict Avery is going to be a mini me, born Nov 1st an even 7lbs and 19 inches long (that's how big I was), as cute as cute can be!