Monday, November 15, 2010

We're baaaack

Okay, so you guys just need to send me a message whenever I slack off at blogging. I'm not going to attempt to make a huge catch-up post, but the run-down is this: Avery turned 2 a little over a week ago. Her speech is amazing and her personality hilarious! I promise to be better at blogging :)

One of the things I want to be more involved in is photography. Over at Sailor and Co, they have a RAWE photo share- photos straight out of the camera. Here is my RAWE photo (the theme is ONE(5)- the 5th photo in your first photo folder):
Isn't she sweet? :)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

well, I'm glad you're back! You moved away, then no pictures, now I feel like I don't even know you! ;) How are things going?! I want to see pictures of Avery's 2nd birthday!

Diane said...

Too adorable, really! :O)

EmmaSue said...

Cute pic! I'm a new visitor from Sailor & Company :)

Pleasant Living said...

Thank you so much for your prayers for me! We feel covered! And, thank you for following my request to leave a comment. Praying God's blessings over your sweet family! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have an article/event that I would like to submit in regards to childhood obesity. It is about dancing and how it can be a fun way for kids to exercise. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com