Thursday, May 22, 2008

So much change...

I just realized it's been 3 weeks since I last posted! WOW, the time has flown by! :)

Change #1: I have officially graduated from physical therapy school, and you can all feel free to call me doctor! Here are some pictures from the day (you can click on them to make them bigger)

William and I at graduation (he cheated by standing on the step!) :)

Me, Laura, and Kassie on graduation day! Oh, and by the way, I cut 14 inches of hair off!

Change #2: My tummy seems like it's getting bigger every day! We went back to the doctor on the 15th and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was very fast- 167 beats per minute! Some people say that means we're getting a girl! We'll find out for "sure" hopefully on June 16th. Here's my best attempt at a belly shot taken at 15 weeks, 5 days:

It's getting there! I'm definitely wearing maternity pants and tanktops, and from the look of this picture I should retire that t-shirt to the "pre-pregnancy" pile as well!

Change #3: Our house building has begun! On the 15th, our friends Kelly and Andy called to tell us that they had poured the driveway and foundation and then on the 19th, they started the framing. Here's some pictures:

Framing on Day 1- the first floor


Day 4: The front of the house

Day 4: The back of the house

2 comments:

Dennis and Danielle said...

What a gorgeous house!
And loved the pics! Your belly is looking so cute - it is amazing how it just keeps growing, and growing. Kind of fun, actually.
Blessings - Danielle

Unknown said...

thanks for entering for the giveaway! you can enter until tuesday morning, so keep visiting and leaving some comments! maybe you'll win ;)

congratulations on your graduation, new house and baby! i know kel and andy are excited you are here!