Saturday, June 11, 2011

12 weeks.

I like these pregnancy updates that a lot of people are doing… so here we go!

12wk bump

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 12 weeks. ish.

Size of baby: Baby Joe Chair is the size of a peach this week- about 3 inches!

Weight Gain/Loss: sitting at about 4-5 pounds. I gained all 5 before week 7, and have been stuck around there ever since. I’m okay with this :)

Gender: unknown.

Movement: I know this little stinker is jivin’ around in there- I saw it on the ultrasound. Haven’t felt it yet though!

Maternity Clothes: Yes, please! I can still do non-maternity shirts, but if they aren’t tight fitting, I tend to look chunky and not pregnant. All my pants are maternity or stretchy in the waist. Just like with Avery, tightness on my abdomen makes me nauseated.

Cravings: I’ve been finishing up the day with something sweet. :)

Symptoms: I’ve been sick this week, so it’s hard to tell if the fatigue is from being sick, or the pregnancy fatigue I’ve been having so far. On a nice note, I haven’t felt as nauseated if I try to go longer between feeding myself!

Best Moment This Week: Once this week when I told Avery she was such a big girl, she responded with, “AND I’m gonna be a sister!” My sweet girl….

DSC_0331

DSC_0336DSC_0337

No comments: