Monday, August 17, 2009

My new ::hobby::

UPDATED: the link to the site should work now... :D

So, we decided to take the plunge... and I am now an Educational Consultant for Discovery Toys!!

These toys are fantastic- all of them are developmentally appropriate for the recommended ages and educational. They have passed strict safety tests and are very durable. And if by chance your kid breaks one, they have a lifetime warranty! You can also order replacement parts for the ones with little pieces :)

Tell everyone you know! Kids learn through playing with toys, and there's no better investment than your children.

You can find my personalized site at:
http://discoverytoyslink.com/discoverytoysbymegan

If you'd like to place an order, shoot me an email: discoverytoysbymegan@gmail.com
Just list what you'd like and where you want them shipped to, and I'll email you back!!

No comments: