Saturday, January 31, 2009

So sorry!

I know it's been forever since I posted, but I just haven't had the time. I wish I could be one of those bloggers that posts every single day and people flock to read my opinions and about the life of my little family... but I just know that's not going to happen when I post twice a month! Here's what we've been up to:


Right after Christmas, our OBU friend Heath came to visit! Sadly, this is the only picture we took the whole time he was here (at the museum in the basement of the Soldier's and Sailor's Monument). He got sick and had to stay away from Avery for the most part... but we still had fun running around the city and seeing 2 movies! We miss you, Heath!


This is from earlier this month! Avery loves to play with her toys and last night she started trying really hard to grab them! It's so cute! She keeps on growing- her 0-3 clothes are definitely too small, but the 3-6's are too big... so we make her wear the too small ones, but the brands that come in a 3month size fit the best for now.


She also likes to sit up on the couch like a "big girl" and watch TV. She's like her mom and prefers to have a blanket over her lap :)


The changing table continues to be her favorite place to talk and smile. She's working really hard on laughing, but it still comes out like a grunt instead. Don't worry, we have it on video :)

And here's the grand finale! I swore I would never drive a minivan, and I loathe the color red, but here is our new ride: a new 2008 Chrysler Town and Country. As far as vans go, I love it! It drives great and has that new car smell :) We got a steal of a deal on it and basically traded our CR-V for the van and only have to play $10 more a month. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new van! Only $10 more a month...really? Great Deal! Glad we got to see it yesterday. :D
Avery continues to be amazing! You should be proud parents...for sure! Have a great week! God Bless, Love, Ann