Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Easiest recipe EVER!

So I was updating my recipe box this morning when I came across a peach cobbler recipe that was so easy I had to make it... right away! I happened to have all 3 ingredients in my cabinets and since Avery loves sweets.... I couldn't say no!

Here it is!

1 can (the big, big one) of peaches
1 box of white or yellow cake mix
1 1/2 sticks of butter (melted)
sugar

Dump the can of peaches into a 13x9 inch pan and cut them up into bite-size pieces.
Sprinkle the box of cake mix over the top.
Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix.
Sprinkle the sugar on top (this wasn't in the original recipe... I added it)
Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown on top.

It's delicious!! :) I'm eating my 2nd bowl right now...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

um, YUMMY!!! Thanks for sharing! it sounds soooo good! if i had the recipes, i would probably make it right now, too!