Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Uh oh...

So, it's started... about a week and a half ago, I was driving home from target when it hit me... the dreaded pregnancy sickness! The persistent nausea has hit me every day since then between the hours of 3 and 5 in the afternoon. However, I've managed to prevent actually getting "sick"! If I eat something salty, it helps keep the nausea under control. So much for avoiding it...

Things are definitely changing! I can't wear any of my non-stretchy waist pants and I'm having to wear a tummy sleeve pretty much all the time now, but they're great! It's just a stretchy material shaped like a tube top that you put around the top of your pants/belly and it makes it to where you don't have to button your pants, and it just looks like you're wearing a cami! They need to market these to the ever-expanding waistlines across the country... I'll post a pic of it at some point.

I go back to the doctor on Tuesday. Hopefully they'll be able to confirm a due date.
Oh, and William is doing well, too! :) He's staying pretty busy by planning the logistics of our move on the 30th. We're going to Indiana on the 18th/19th for some house-building meetings, which should be fun... then after all that, all that's left is for me to graduate on May 16th!

Keep us in your prayers for our doctor's appointment on Tuesday, and that we don't get too stressed about the move... and I'll try to dig up some pictures to post!

No comments: